KillerSource Forum

Full Version: Requesting To unban peso net Pcs (Unbanned)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1:Why where u ban?
:After my technician reformat the pcs
2:Why should we unban you?
Hello Good day to you sir. I am Peter Nopal owner of the Peso net cafe asking for help about my problem. Upon investigating it happens when my technician Repair/Reformat my the pcs I hope you can suggest or make me do something to solve the problem because i hardly get costumers to play in to my peso net shop and this is all what we get for the daily needs for my family. I can assure you that no one is using cheat or any third party program in my peso net  pcs its because i am strictly implementing no cheat rules in here and all of my costumers are all behave. Hoping for your help
3Big Grino you use any type of hack? 
No
4:Type of ban?
HWID
5:Add the username that got ban on this hardware
None sir
Up Sir
Please provide a video recording proof and upload it to any social media and drop the link which does not require download , upload it either youtube and post the link here or attach files.
(01-12-2021, 11:53 PM)Belder Wrote: [ -> ]Please provide a video recording proof and upload it to any social media and drop the link which does not require download , upload it either youtube and post the link here or attach files.

Hello Sir good day to you this is the video that i take to show and prove that I own the Peso net shop and if its still there something to add I hope u can help me fixed my problem sir thank you in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR3J0rJdVc-GfWOqs1c7-iKVfRNayGtGH6qKsNgUp-a6IUZJTGV5mLmdQbM&v=benBSak96pU&feature=youtu.be[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR3J0rJdVc-GfWOqs1c7-iKVfRNayGtGH6qKsNgUp-a6IUZJTGV5mLmdQbM&v=benBSak96pU&feature=youtu.be][/url]
copy and paste this link to your web page (killersource.net/ip.php) and paste the ip address provided below.B
UP sir
checking
Ok sir
Hardware Unbanned, please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
Pages: 1 2