Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Requesting To unban peso net Pcs (Unbanned)
Bug 
1:Why where u ban?
:After my technician reformat the pcs
2:Why should we unban you?
Hello Good day to you sir. I am Peter Nopal owner of the Peso net cafe asking for help about my problem. Upon investigating it happens when my technician Repair/Reformat my the pcs I hope you can suggest or make me do something to solve the problem because i hardly get costumers to play in to my peso net shop and this is all what we get for the daily needs for my family. I can assure you that no one is using cheat or any third party program in my peso net  pcs its because i am strictly implementing no cheat rules in here and all of my costumers are all behave. Hoping for your help
3Big Grino you use any type of hack? 
No
4:Type of ban?
HWID
5:Add the username that got ban on this hardware
None sir
Brick 
Up Sir
Please provide a video recording proof and upload it to any social media and drop the link which does not require download , upload it either youtube and post the link here or attach files.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(01-12-2021, 11:53 PM)Belder Wrote: Please provide a video recording proof and upload it to any social media and drop the link which does not require download , upload it either youtube and post the link here or attach files.

Hello Sir good day to you this is the video that i take to show and prove that I own the Peso net shop and if its still there something to add I hope u can help me fixed my problem sir thank you in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR3J0rJdVc-GfWOqs1c7-iKVfRNayGtGH6qKsNgUp-a6IUZJTGV5mLmdQbM&v=benBSak96pU&feature=youtu.be[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR3J0rJdVc-GfWOqs1c7-iKVfRNayGtGH6qKsNgUp-a6IUZJTGV5mLmdQbM&v=benBSak96pU&feature=youtu.be][/url]
copy and paste this link to your web page (killersource.net/ip.php) and paste the ip address provided below.B
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
UP sir
checking
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
Ok sir
Hardware Unbanned, please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~