KillerSource Forum

Full Version: Unbanned :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to unban my account(please notice me admin).
I was trying to find a loophole, i don't know that abusing AI for boosting exp/crones is bannable(and i read the rules rn after i got banned so yeah GG). I only do it once, i guess i wont do it again and can i get my account back ?

Suggest: Please put the rules in game, so another player can read it.

username : Asphyxia01
Peace and have a nice day.
PLEASE UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT FOR GLITCHING Athanganiiii is my username
(09-02-2020, 10:09 AM)Asphyxia Wrote: [ -> ]How to unban my account(please notice me admin).
I was trying to find a loophole, i don't know that abusing AI for boosting exp/crones is bannable(and i read the rules rn after i got banned so yeah GG). I only do it once, i guess i wont do it again and can i get my account back ?

Noted, I'll review it.

(09-02-2020, 04:04 PM)athan79 Wrote: [ -> ]PLEASE UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT FOR GLITCHING Athanganiiii is my username
It depends on how many times you have done it. I'll review it.
(09-03-2020, 02:39 AM)merex Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2020, 10:09 AM)Asphyxia Wrote: [ -> ]How to unban my account(please notice me admin).

Noted, I'll review it.

(09-02-2020, 04:04 PM)athan79 Wrote: [ -> ]PLEASE UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT FOR GLITCHING Athanganiiii is my username
Okay thank you i will wait for the update.
(09-03-2020, 03:10 AM)Asphyxia Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2020, 02:39 AM)merex Wrote: [ -> ]

Noted, I'll review it.

Okay thank you i will wait for the update.
Alright