Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unbanned :D
How to unban my account(please notice me admin).
I was trying to find a loophole, i don't know that abusing AI for boosting exp/crones is bannable(and i read the rules rn after i got banned so yeah GG). I only do it once, i guess i wont do it again and can i get my account back ?

Suggest: Please put the rules in game, so another player can read it.

username : Asphyxia01
Peace and have a nice day.
PLEASE UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT FOR GLITCHING Athanganiiii is my username
(09-02-2020, 10:09 AM)Asphyxia Wrote: How to unban my account(please notice me admin).
I was trying to find a loophole, i don't know that abusing AI for boosting exp/crones is bannable(and i read the rules rn after i got banned so yeah GG). I only do it once, i guess i wont do it again and can i get my account back ?

Noted, I'll review it.

(09-02-2020, 04:04 PM)athan79 Wrote: PLEASE UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT FOR GLITCHING Athanganiiii is my username
It depends on how many times you have done it. I'll review it.
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]
(09-03-2020, 02:39 AM)merex Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 10:09 AM)Asphyxia Wrote: How to unban my account(please notice me admin).

Noted, I'll review it.

(09-02-2020, 04:04 PM)athan79 Wrote: PLEASE UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT FOR GLITCHING Athanganiiii is my username
Okay thank you i will wait for the update.
(09-03-2020, 03:10 AM)Asphyxia Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 02:39 AM)merex Wrote:

Noted, I'll review it.

Okay thank you i will wait for the update.
Alright
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]