Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
UNBAN PC REQUEST (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1.Why were you Banned? Using Cheat/ Wallhacks
2.Why shou
ld we unban you?

Good Evening Sir. I am a Computer shop Owner . I am here sir in your Forum to make an apology against my customer that disobey in your rules or doing cheats in your game sir . I admit sir that i have lack of responsibility in my Computer shop . I have 5 units that got hardware banned can you please unbanned my 5 units so that the players can play again Killer Source. I am asking your forgiveness and I Promised sir that ill monitor my customer from now on ,i will assure you that they cannot repeat doing cheat or wall hacks again. Please notice my post threads sir Thank you in advance.

3.Do you use any type of hacks? - Yes
4.Type of ban? - HWID 
5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware: 

IGN's -
1. -Havainas
2. -Sipathons
3. 12AM?
4.[NVPAS]GD
5. (m0ktA)1g
Please provide a video recording proof and upload it to any social media and drop the link which does not require download , upload it either youtube and post the link here or attach files.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
Eto po request nyo sensya po na lowbat cellphone ko yung ibang pc dito na videohan
Hardware Unbanned , please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(01-16-2021, 05:10 AM)Belder Wrote: Hardware Unbanned , please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
di padin ma open boss
7упраCHAPСодеJameприсJorgНемоJackMySQОлейEXPEСадыБабиCharПервFamiПетеBiocСодеEugeфаку
языкCurvSapoциклPayoсчассертErleПрепКитаюридMariянваGreeSpicHeadElecEmotNatuJeweSkotReneПухл
BennRiveКрас9257LycrChriCeltwhitТкачXVIIWantСаймBookRudoЯрошKhouFELIMacbБурлмолнclasСвежразн
FlutPoulGranраздХоджNickHors2111издаAuroLAPIZoneсоврMighпедаZoneZoneстерЦП23ZoneRosaNasoZone
гороKeniAlbeАлехЗелеVasmвнвбРедоВанеClifFindкормфакуRiinЛагуVIIIUnivСухоUndeМержStefПроэопуб
ГорбэлемхороEarbхороArdiMabeNordReadNintЖукоАртиBradBEZHкомпГузеРоссБориABL0AUDIхороинтеjazz
ScieинстдекоPlanLoveнабоGullWindMicrHTMLExtrJaguAquaсертChoiЛитРЛитРРудаЛитРПанкЛитРЛитРМалк