Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Request to unban my pisonet (PENDING)
Brick 
1.      Why were you Banned?
Customers used wallhack

2.      Why should we unban you? (explain in 100  words)

Hi Bobby,
                I’m an owner of a pisonet shop from Cagayan de Oro City. I would like to appeal to unban my PC units and also ask apology in behalf of my customers who cheated in the game. Since the game came back, our business went good. I must say that Killer Source is the most popular game in our area but due to the greedy players who like to cheat and violate the rule, some of the pisonet shops (including mine) are suffering from the loss. I admit, as an owner I am at fault of lack of monitoring the players and I’m really really sorry about that. I promise to monitor the users in my shop to avoid this kind of problem. Please give us a chance and unban my PC units, I will assure you this will not happen again.

I’m looking forward for your response.

Thank you very much and God bless you.

3.      Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
Yes

4.      Type of ban? (HWID or Normal ban)
HWID

5.      Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
 * Bobby12
Please provide a video recording proof and upload it to any social media and drop the link which does not require download , upload it either youtube and post the link here or attach files.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
ilan ulit na ko nag post ng thread dito sa forum tapos parang walang paki alam buti pa ung iba nauuna keysa sakin.
TANGA MO