Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Requesting to Unbanned my pc. (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1.Why Were You Banned? Using Wallhack
2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words): Good day, GM, CM, nor Belder. Its me Seraphim[Xenon]/Aioj your Co AlphaTester. First of all i would like to Greet you and your team Happy Newyear. Sad to say but i got banned on Newyear, lol. Sad  Big Grin but it wasnt me, my brother uses my account/piloting to increased the level, when i was in my job i always told him not to use hax cause the GMs CMs might be watchin you all the time. but sadly he used and its sucks, I 100% understand why I got banned, and I always think that everyday that the staff is just doing an amazing job. I think that it is important for the staff to maintain their daily duties. So please im begging you to unbanned, i know its hard to believe it wasnt me.I write this letter asking for forgiveness and to possibly get unbanned Thanks for understanding! HAPPY GAMING -LNL

3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No) No, but my brother yes.
4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban) HWID i think
5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware: jansenlee123456
Your account will no longer be unbanned as a consequence , therefore will only unbanned your hwid
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(01-13-2021, 12:03 AM)Belder Wrote: Your account will no longer be unbanned as a consequence , therefore will only unbanned your hwid
 so sad, but anyways thanks belds Smile
KS = Trash
TANGA INUTIL BOBO