Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
UNBAN REQUEST PISONET (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1.Why Were You Banned?

Because some players in my computer shop is cheating.

2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words)

Hello sir/maam, i repost this because i have the username already of the person who cheated in our computer shop, after searching for 3weeks, once again i am a owner of a computer shop, i just kinda wonder if you can unbanned the PC for unable to play KILLERSOURCE because it's a public PC who anyone plays, and i know there are some players of mine cheating but, it's kinda unfair for those player to play fair, now 3 of my pc is unplayable because it says banned. im running a 5 pc computer shop, please i hope you understand cuz it's covid, the computer shop is the only source of our income, i hope you understand. May Godbless you and hope the game last long..

3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)

Yes

4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)

HWID

5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:

Username: JanAndre

PC clients BANNED Video:

https://youtu.be/jrPhhff4LDQ
SIR HOW THEY GET CHARACTER AND ALSO SN2 WHY NOT AVAILABLE THIS SHOP?!
Hardware Unbanned , please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(12-24-2020, 12:04 AM)Belder Wrote: Hardware Unbanned , please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
Thankyou so much , my godbless you sir/maam , but there is still 1 pc says banned what do we do sir/maam ?
(12-24-2020, 02:24 AM)kisukexi21 Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 12:04 AM)Belder Wrote: Hardware Unbanned , please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
Thankyou so much , my godbless you sir/maam , but there is still 1 pc says banned what do we do sir/maam ?
UP sir/maam 1 pc is still banned and ive got the username : Braddie29 the player used another account in the 3rd pc . im sorry for the trouble, i hope you will get respond.
ANTAGAL MAG REPLY NG MGA MOD/ADMIN DITO SA FORUM TANG INA MAG IISANG WEEK NA THREAD KO WALA PARIN FEEDBACK BUTI PA UNG IBA JAN KAKAGAWA LANG TAPOS NA UNBANNED KA AGAD. DAFAQ
QUITE ALIEN