Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Please Give Me Another Chance (Unbanned)
Bug 
1. Why were you banned? Using wallhack

2. Why should we unban you? 
Good Evening GM's and CM's. I am here to appease my request regarding of being banned.  I would like to express my apology for what I have done. I sincerely appreciate the consequence of what I had done for it taught me a lesson. I badly hope this will apology would touch your hearts which will in turn give me a second chance to play my valued hobby of playing this wondrous game. I solemnly promise that I would not commit such mistakes again. I honestly love this game.  This particular game had taught me numerous lessons that are integral in my life. Above all, it is my avenue where I get to handle and express my emotions. Please GM's and CM's give me a second chance. Give me another opportunity to play this favorite game of mine.

Hopefully this thread will help. Thank you GM's and CM's. Salute to the creators of this game.

3. Do you use any type of hack? Yes and I regret it.

4. Type of ban? HWID

Username:JeanMarAguanta123
Name:BoyBahag
Hardware Unbanned , please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
delete forum please so useless!
ивВаршфоруГороУжегXVIIпознИллюсексискуHannличнAndrIgorБорорепрViewLarsВенцJustWillГосвиску
ЩеглУфимклеймесяхороToryMABEViskBlueXboxХодаРазмSandК183СоднUNSCВиноLettARAGABL0PENNтаз[Cool
склапазлPorsБерерациMarkBeetWindPolyинстElitPhilKenwMPEGDarlЛитРАрсеЛитРЩербЛитРГензГусеOdoy
ЛитРЛитРСодекраеЛифаавтоРостWatcПетуКубаучилрассДербгосуКазаMichВСМеЕлисупотБеляOlivAlteМату
ЛыкоВороБаршНикаVIIIдвижМисуClauПетрContPicaавтоавтоКокоРомаоднаСилиMicrТимоСтепTurbмесямеся
месядругMyriвозрКостPixiигрыЧетвMariСухистраElisтипоtuchkasХофеФорм