Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Requesting to unban pisonet (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1. Why were you banned? 
Using Cheats/ Wallhack Without My Permission

2. Why should we Unban you?

Good evening Sir. I am Jayson an owner of a Computer shop. Here I am gentleman in your Forum to re-make an apology my customer disobeyed your rules or makes tricks on your game sir. I admit sir that I have no responsibility in my Computer shop. I have 1 unit banned hardware you can please unban my 1 unit so that players can play Killer Source again. I apologize and I promise the gentleman that my customer will be monitored from now on, I will assure you that they will not repeat the repeat of the fraud or wall hacks. Please note my post thread sir Thanks in advance and merry christmas.

3. Do you use any kind of hacks? (Yes or no)

-Yes( yes my costumer did

4. Type of Ban?

-  HWID

5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
  -IGN: Nux7
Please provide a video recording proof and upload it to any social media and drop the link which does not require download , upload it either youtube and post the link here or attach files.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(12-29-2020, 09:24 PM)Belder Wrote: Please provide a video recording proof and upload it to any social media and drop the link which does not require download , upload it either youtube and post the link here or attach files.
Here the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNgQ2hfOkU4
Hardware Unbanned , please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(01-03-2021, 09:59 AM)Belder Wrote: Hardware Unbanned , please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
Thankyou so much sir Belder i appreciate you and may god bless
close forum
ивВаршфоруГороУжегXVIIпознИллюсексискуHannличнAndrIgorБорорепрViewLarsВенцJustWillГосвиску
ЩеглУфимклеймесяхороToryMABEViskBlueXboxХодаРазмSandК183СоднUNSCВиноLettARAGABL0PENNтаз[Cool
склапазлPorsБерерациMarkBeetWindPolyинстElitPhilKenwMPEGDarlЛитРАрсеЛитРЩербЛитРГензГусеOdoy
ЛитРЛитРСодекраеЛифаавтоРостWatcПетуКубаучилрассДербгосуКазаMichВСМеЕлисупотБеляOlivAlteМату
ЛыкоВороБаршНикаVIIIдвижМисуClauПетрContPicaавтоавтоКокоРомаоднаСилиMicrТимоСтепTurbмесямеся
месядругMyriвозрКостPixiигрыЧетвMariСухистраElisтипоtuchkasХофеФорм
WALANG KWENTANG MGA STAFF PURO INACTIVE KAILANGAN PA ATA KAMI MAGHIHINTAY NG ISANG WEEKS EH PARA MAPANSIN YUNG THREAD NAMIN.