Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban pesonet Request / Appealing (CLOSE)
Exclamation 
1.Why were you banned?
- Using Wallhack

2.Why should we unban you?
-Good day CM, GM I am a KS player who only plays on pesonet, I apologize for what I did when using the cheat. I sincerely sorry for what I did to your game as a consequence its nice that you will ban the all cheaters permanently but I owe you an apology sir that please unban the IP of peso net. please gave me a last chance I'll promise that I wont do it again I'm begging you all I miss this game sorry for what I did and yet I promise I'll be faithful and contented on this game again if you just give me a chance to play again. I understand you if you do this because it is also to be fair to other players. But I hope the IP of the pesonet PC is unbanned, even the account can no longer be unbanned, IP is more important for me to play again. I'm really sorry sir for what I did.

I’m looking forward for your response.

Thank you very much and God bless you.

3.Do you use any type of hack?
– NO sir.

4.Type of Ban? (HWID or Normal ban)
– HWID

5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
- IGN: waffelo
Please provide a video recording proof and upload it to any social media and drop the link which does not require download , upload it either youtube and post the link here or attach files.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(12-29-2020, 09:25 PM)Belder plss uban my 2 pc i will promise iwill not going to cheat again plsss BELDER kahit yan lng pamasko mo sakin lods BELDER Wrote: Please provide a video recording proof and upload it to any social media and drop the link which does not require download , upload it either youtube and post the link here or attach files.
DENIED NO RESPONSE
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~