Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
APPEAL TO UNBAN Pisonet PCs (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1.      Why were you Banned?
Customers used wallhack

2.      Why should we unban you? (explain in 100  words)

Hi Belder,
                I’m an owner of a pisonet shop from Pagadian City. I would like to appeal to unban my PC units and also ask apology in behalf of my customers who cheated in the game. Since the game came back, our business went good. I must say that Killer Source is the most popular game in our area but due to the greedy players who like to cheat and violate the rule, some of the pisonet shops (including mine) are suffering from the loss. I admit, as an owner I am at fault of lack of monitoring the players and I’m really really sorry about that. I promise to monitor the users in my shop to avoid this kind of problem. Please give us a chance and unban my PC units, I will assure you this will not happen again.

I’m looking forward for your response.

Thank you very much and God bless you.

3.      Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
Yes

4.      Type of ban? (HWID or Normal ban)
HWID

5.      Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
 * bibing150gaming
There were 2 PC’s that got banned but I don’t know the other user’s username. Can I provide the computer IP address instead or the public IP address?

Please do check the video i uploaded:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrfTyhs4bpo
Please provide a video recording proof and upload it to any social media and drop the link which does not require download , upload it either youtube and post the link here or attach files.

Make sure your video will provide a full view of the cafe using only your phone , also the last part of your video looks like a cut out video of cctv .
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(12-20-2020, 10:50 PM)Belder Wrote: Please provide a video recording proof and upload it to any social media and drop the link which does not require download , upload it either youtube and post the link here or attach files.

Make sure your video will provide a full view of the cafe using only your phone , also the last part of your video looks like a cut out video of cctv .
It was recorded from cctv, I'm sorry about that. I uploaded a new video please check it out and tell me what to do next. The quality isn't good please bare with it. Thank you

https://youtu.be/10Xr18lIrnI
Hardware Unbanned , please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
Thank you so much sir, but the other one is still banned. I don't know the username of the user who cheated on that PC. Please help me fix this one. Thank u and happy new year to u and ur family.
(01-05-2021, 03:24 AM)Belder Wrote: Hardware Unbanned , please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
Notice me senpai
edi woww
ивВаршфоруГороУжегXVIIпознИллюсексискуHannличнAndrIgorБорорепрViewLarsВенцJustWillГосвиску
ЩеглУфимклеймесяхороToryMABEViskBlueXboxХодаРазмSandК183СоднUNSCВиноLettARAGABL0PENNтаз[Cool
склапазлPorsБерерациMarkBeetWindPolyинстElitPhilKenwMPEGDarlЛитРАрсеЛитРЩербЛитРГензГусеOdoy
ЛитРЛитРСодекраеЛифаавтоРостWatcПетуКубаучилрассДербгосуКазаMichВСМеЕлисупотБеляOlivAlteМату
ЛыкоВороБаршНикаVIIIдвижМисуClauПетрContPicaавтоавтоКокоРомаоднаСилиMicrТимоСтепTurbмесямеся
месядругMyriвозрКостPixiигрыЧетвMariСухистраElisтипоtuchkasХофеФорм
WALANG KWENTANG MGA STAFF PURO INACTIVE KAILANGAN PA ATA KAMI MAGHIHINTAY NG ISANG WEEKS EH PARA MAPANSIN YUNG THREAD NAMIN.