Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
killersource gm (CLOSE)
Exclamation 
Hi Sir/maam GOOd eve can i complain this 
1. Why were you banned? PC
because of our players using cheat

2. Why should we unbanned you?
 me as the owner of the computer shop i will assure that they will never use the cheat or what that kind of hack is if that happen i will take the action immediatly, there 2 computer here  banned and cannot play because of that hack and i have only 6 units but the as the owner the game killer source here is soo popular and all demand by player is to play that game. as the owner of the shop i will promise to punish all players here using cheat and hack again, im very  concered as the owner of the shop, to the player also who can't play and the player that not using hack or anything just using their pure skills thanks you.
3. Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
yes, but so those player that not living here in our barangay
4. Type of ban? (HWID or Normal ban) 
HDWID, MY COMPUTER CANT PLAY  THAT GAME..
5. Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
user:
Jaedengaming OR jaedenjayx thats they said one of my player here the user that get banned partly my pc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXen9Q-lwRI here is the youtube video hope u will responce to it
Please provide a video recording proof and upload it to any social media and drop the link which does not require download , upload it either youtube and post the link here or attach files.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(12-20-2020, 10:48 PM)Belder Wrote: Please provide a video recording proof and upload it to any social media and drop the link which does not require download , upload it either youtube and post the link here or attach files.
Im sorry for late reply  iwas too busy for that time  for my works/. i already posted a link there youtube link that thats proven that our pc got banned,

i send it again here :    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXen9Q-lwRI
record your peso net area and the ban error , not a screen capture..
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
DENIED NO RESPONSE
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~