Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
REPOST ASKING FORGIVENESS (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1.Why Were You Banned?

My brother used some kind of cheat.  

2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words) 

Good morning sir, I'm here again to apologize for what my brother did to our pc I don't know sir where he got the cheat he used in the killer source game but sir please give me a last chance to play with this game, because this is the only way for us to get our daily expenses and I promise that I will watch over all the players here, if you have ever seen someone using a cheat again here in my pc sir please banned us permanently but I will assure that the player who used cheat again in my pc I will let him pay for what he did but I won’t let that happen sir once again sir, sorry for this mistakes. May god bless you all GM’S and CM’S.  

3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)  

Yes  

4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)

HWID BAN  

5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:  

Jeffamae7
Please provide a video recording proof and upload it to any social media and drop the link which does not require download , upload it either youtube and post the link here or attach files.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksP5MSeLdk

Sorry for the low quality sir I don't have any cellphone that have clear camera.
Hardware Unbanned , please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
КнижKimbЦареГевуМаркГПШатрудPatrНефеModeFIFAEnidBattМаркначаПушкСтепWindShimСквоГрозгарагара
гарабываReadCharЗемлXVIIФудзБеляСумиWaltМороштраПятаtuchkasНефеЛуки
ЛитРЛитРПрокПаниКазмKapiБондДоббПодъжитьОшурNataDearРоссвремМутаDaviгрузTracKrafчемпКоганаБа
JwelimШереАлямPCMCPCMC
INANG NYO