Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
UNBANNED PC REQUEST (PENDING)
Brick 
1.Why Were You Banned?
  Because some players in my computer shop is cheating.

2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words)
Hello sir/maam, i am a owner of a computer shop, i just kinda wonder if you can unbanned the PC for unable to play KILLERSOURCE because it's a public PC who anyone plays, and i know there are some    players of mine cheating but, it's kinda unfair for those player to play fair, now 3 of my pc is unplayable because it says banned. can you please unbanned the PC? im running a 5 pc computer shop, please    i hope you understand cuz it's covid, the computer shop is the only source of our income, i hope you understand.

3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
  I actually don't play the game but my players YES some of them are cheating

4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)

HWID

5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
   i don't know their IGN but i can give you the IP of each PC who got banned.
Brick 
UP Please notice my post , no players today Sad no players no income Sad
Please do this following guide -> Open KS Launcher -> Wait for the error to pops up -> Open this link http://killersource.net/ip.php -> then paste the ip here.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(12-10-2020, 04:17 PM)Belder Wrote: Please do this following guide -> Open KS Launcher -> Wait for the error to pops up -> Open this link http://killersource.net/ip.php -> then paste the ip here.
here's what i've found in my 3 computer pc sir

2001:4455:4dc:ae00:b15e:ec66:774b:f37d
2001:4455:4dc:ae00:f07c:9135:7f86:b97e
2001:4455:4dc:ae00:7405:8961:8144:7ae9

i really hope it will be unbanned, thankyou for your forgiveness sir/maam my god bless you.
will forward this
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(12-11-2020, 06:21 PM)Belder Wrote: will forward this
THANKYOU SO MUCH SIR/MAAM  Heart
(12-12-2020, 03:47 AM)kisukexi21 Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 06:21 PM)Belder Wrote: will forward this
THANKYOU SO MUCH SIR/MAAM  Heart
any update maam/sir?
HWID cannot be found by your ip address , try to insert ban usernames here.
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(12-13-2020, 07:53 PM)Belder Wrote: HWID cannot be found by your ip address , try to insert ban usernames here.
Hello Maam/Sir sorry for the delay, im having a trouble finding the person who cheated in our Comp shop, i only discovered his IGN Braddie rank (2Star) and JohnAndree (3Star) thats all i have, that's what the kid said, and its not the exact IGN the kid said it has a symbol but he forget it . i hope you may find it maam/sir, cuz our comp shop have less players since the KS has been banned. i beg for your forgiveness thankyou so much.
Up any updates maam/sir???