Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Appeal to Unban My PC (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1: Why were you banned?: Using wall hack

2: Why should we unban you?: (Explain atleast 100 words)

Good Evening GM's and CM's. I am here to appease my request regarding of being banned.  I would like to say sorry for what i've done. I know that it is not fair to other players to use any kind of cheats. I sincerely appreciate you've done to me as consequence to teach me a lesson. Please GM's and CM's give me a second chance to play and i'll promise that i won't do it again. Please ma'am/sir. I really love the game it give me chills to me and also KS is the way to express my negative feelings. Please GM's and CM's give me a second chance and i will not do it again. Hopefully this thread will help. Thank you GM's and CM's. God bless you all and longlive/longyear to KS .

3: Do you use any type of cheats?: Yes (Sorry)

4: Type of Ban?: HWID

5: Add the username that got ban in this hardware: Username: wan2sawa IGN: -HyperX
HWID Unbanned , this will be your second chance the next time our system detects any 3rd party softwares in your system we will no longer tolerate any ban appeals from your ip. Have fun!
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(12-04-2020, 04:45 AM)Belder Wrote: HWID Unbanned , this will be your second chance the next time our system detects any 3rd party softwares in your system we will no longer tolerate any ban appeals from your ip. Have fun!

Sir diparin maopen sir You have been banned.Contact administrator to inquiry the reason padin po sir Smile
(12-04-2020, 06:51 AM)HyperX Wrote:
(12-04-2020, 04:45 AM)Belder Wrote: HWID Unbanned , this will be your second chance the next time our system detects any 3rd party softwares in your system we will no longer tolerate any ban appeals from your ip. Have fun!

Sir diparin maopen sir You have been banned.Contact administrator to inquiry the reason padin po sir Smile
Hello Good day, can you send me your IP Address by visiting this website

https://killersource.net/ip.php
[Image: FHJF.gif]
~~~~~~YouAintPro~~~~~~