Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Unban request PISONET UNIT/PC (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1.Why Were You Banned?
-using cheat/wallhack

2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words)
-first of all im not a player, i'm just an owner of PISONET so i don't know what they are doing all the time. i just want to unban my UNIT/PC because others can't play the game and most of my players playing KillerSource. So now i monitored them sometimes to prevent them using cheat. our business is done once all our UNIT/PC are banned and i don't want to see that day so please please. we don't have many players as of lately because of covid. we only have 10 UNITS/PC but 8 are only usable due to 1 meter distancing. 

3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
-Yes, others players in my pisonet shop but i don't know what they are using. As i've said, im just an owner not a player.

4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)
-HWID

5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
-Mr-JustinPH(username/IGN)
-MSCAGAYAN(username/IGN)
Please provide a video recording proof showing your internet cafe / compshop area and the ban error and upload it to any social platform like yt and post the link here
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
good day sir admin, the link below is my video proof. its blurred when you play it on google drive but when you download it, its clear and only 50mb. sorry for the quality. let me know if you can't view it. thankss
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-8ZK4uD...sp=sharing

and this is my IP
hello good day sir moderator, any update on my request for unban? thankss
(12-06-2020, 03:56 AM)janrey Wrote: Bakit na ban ako hindi naman ako cheater at tsaka diko rin alam kong paano mag cheat that's OPINION
Angry Angry Angry                                                                                                                                                                                           IGN|Yesmaster
Ganyan din ako lods . inangkin ko nlang para ma unbanned ako lods
(12-04-2020, 04:48 AM)Belder Wrote: Please provide a video recording proof showing your internet cafe / compshop area and the ban error and upload it to any social platform like yt and post the link here
good day sir admin, the link below is my video proof. its blurred when you play it on google drive but when you download it, its clear and only 50mb. sorry for the quality. let me know if you can't view it. thankss
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-8ZK4uD...sp=sharing

and this is my IP
reviewing
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
Hardware Unbanned , please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(12-14-2020, 11:25 AM)Belder Wrote: Hardware Unbanned , please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
yes thank you very much and god bless sir moderator. i'll try to monitor my players next time. since its a pisonet, it's hard to monitor them all the time because we don't have an attendant or server here. i'll still try my best.