Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
belder (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1.WHY WERE YOU BANNED?
costumer using wallhack without my permission

2.WHY SHOULD WE UNBAN YOU?(EXPLAIN ATLEAST 100 WORDS)

goodmorning gm and cm im john kaizan the owner of comshop. i apologize to you for what my costumer did.gm and cm i dont watch my comshop all day.its often because i can go to my comshop because i focus on my studies now. last night i found out that there was a pc that could not play ks because it was banned .gm and cm to prevent the incident from happening again i can give my self time to watch the comshop to avoid using wallhacks or cheat...Smile  sorry for my english

3. DO YOU USE ANY TYPE OF HACK? (YES OR NO)
yes my costumers did

4.TYPE OF BAN? (HWID or NORMAN BAN)
     HWID

5.ADD THE USERNAME THAT GOT BANNED IN THIS HARDWARE:
tonwins23 / IGN: Tonwins
1.WHY WERE YOU BANNED?
costumer using wallhack without my permission

2.WHY SHOULD WE UNBAN YOU?(EXPLAIN ATLEAST 100 WORDS)

goodmorning gm and cm im john kaizan the owner of comshop. i apologize to you for what my costumer did.gm and cm i dont watch my comshop all day.its often because i can go to my comshop because i focus on my studies now. last night i found out that there was a pc that could not play ks because it was banned .gm and cm to prevent the incident from happening again i can give my self time to watch the comshop to avoid using wallhacks or cheat...[Image: smile.png]  sorry for my english

3. DO YOU USE ANY TYPE OF HACK? (YES OR NO)
yes my costumers did

4.TYPE OF BAN? (HWID or NORMAN BAN)
     HWID

5.ADD THE USERNAME THAT GOT BANNED IN THIS HARDWARE:
tonwins23 / IGN: Tonwins
Please provide a video recording proof showing your internet cafe / compshop area and the ban error and upload it to any social platform like yt and post the link here
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
https://www.facebook.com/messenger_media...2VSBYpSNIf

GM and CM sorry if I have been replying for a long time. This is the video of the PC that was banned Smile
link cannot be viewed try posting in yt
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
GM and CM I do not have a yt account. I just resend

GM and CM I just resend maybe an error when sending
https://www.facebook.com/messenger_media...2VSBYpSNIf

GM and CM. This is the video. Sir? in case the video is not open maybe sir you can forgive me because I regret it. That the pc that was banned has no one to play with, then it just sits there if someone does Facebook or YouTube. GM and CM are okay sir no one uses anomalies here in my comshop. Maybe GM and CM are totally close for Christmas even though you just gave me the Christmas gift account and pc ban Smile
cant view. post in yt
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
https://youtu.be/EEP4mPcuubQ

GM and CM this is the video. Sorry if it took me a while to upload it, hopefully sir, my account and pc will be unbanned

GM and CM
I hope the account and pc have been unbanned. GM and CM I have no other game but this is just a killer source. I'm really sorry sir. I am not another person who uses forbidden ks games. Patience is really just a coincidence sir.
GM and CM
Promised sir it will never really happen again
IGN: Tonwins / HWID BAN
Hardware Unbanned , please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~