Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
(2nd Post) PREQUESTING FOR UNBAN (CLOSE)
Exclamation 
Why Were You Banned?   My pilot player is using wallhack

2.Why should we unban you? (explain at least 100 words)

Good day Ma'am/Sir,
                            First of all, I would like to ask apology of using third party application that can affect the game. Taking advantage by using cheats/hacks from other players. I'm a streamer and I am doing my very best to pay back my parents by earning in game streaming and other FB pages. I really love this game. But, This midnight I allowed my cousin to use my account because he said he'll play the event. But he didn't get to join the room. This morning, my cousin told me that my account got banned for the reason of using wallhack that I didn't know. I had a bad day this morning because of this. Ma'am/Sir I am so sorry for what my cousin did. I'm asking for your forgiveness Ma'am/sir. My computer is useless because I can't play my account. I don't play other games just only the KS. please forgive us for what my cousin did and I promise not to use third party apps anymore and be a good role player to some other players taking advantage to the game. Again, I sincerely apologize for using cheats/hacks in the game. I was hoping that you will give me a second chance or an opportunity again to play and show my enthusiasm without using cheats in game.

Hoping for your response. God bless and more power KS Family.

3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)  YES my cousin did

4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)   Normal Ban

5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:

USERNAME: FriedCookie
iGN: FriedCookie
Sorry but we do not take responsibilities of whoever use your account and as a consequence you will no longer be able to retrieve that account as a consequence of using any 3rd party softwares.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~