Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REQUEST TO UNBAN
1.Why Were You Banned?
Using wallhack

2.Why should we unban you?

GM,

First of all I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to you dear Sir/Ma'am. I'm an owner of an internet cafe and I don't really play this game. I would like to request to unban, if you may, because this is only my source of income and it's really hard especially during this time of pandemic. I'm sorry for not having a close monitoring to my dear costumer since I am also busy with other things. I promise to have a strict policy and warn my customers to avoid using wallhack and other third party that will ruin the rules of this game. And I will surely install an anti-cheat app in all of my pc to avoid using any cheats. Hoping for your kind consideration and God bless you Sir/Ma'am.

Sincerly yours,
Hermes S. Aras
Internet cafe owner

3.Do you use any type of hack?
Yes

4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)
I don't know what type. It just said I have banned after launching the launcher.

5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
I also don't know the usernames of my dear customers.
(11-29-2020, 02:54 PM)mamitasuh Wrote: 1.Why Were You Banned?
Using wallhack

2.Why should we unban you?

GM,

First of all I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to you dear Sir/Ma'am. I'm an owner of an internet cafe and I don't really play this game. I would like to request to unban, if you may, because this is only my source of income and it's really hard especially during this time of pandemic. I'm sorry for not having a close monitoring to my dear costumer since I am also busy with other things. I promise to have a strict policy and warn my customers to avoid using wallhack and other third party that will ruin the rules of this game. And I will surely install an anti-cheat app in all of my pc to avoid using any cheats. Hoping for your kind consideration and God bless you Sir/Ma'am.

Sincerly yours,
Hermes S. Aras
Internet cafe owner

3.Do you use any type of hack?
Yes

4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)
I don't know what type. It just said I have banned after launching the launcher.

5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
I also don't know the usernames of my dear customers.