Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Requesting Unban PC and Account (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1.Why were you banned? 
- Using Wallhack

2.Why should we unban you?

Dear beloved GM/CM,

I sincerely appreciate you've done to me us a consequence you teach me a lesson I'm sorry for what I did, yes I admit that I use a wallhack I'm really sorry its okay that you band my account so that I can realize that wallhack is not compatible on this game yes that's true I realize it all and I'm disappointed on my self, But please GM/CM please gave me a last chance I'll promise that I wont do it again I'm begging you all I miss this game sorry for what I did and yet I promise I'll be faithful and contented on this game again if you just give me a chance to play again, No more cheat again I promise thank you for your gratefulness god bless you all and more power to all staff keep safe,

3.Do you use any type of hack? 

-Yes

Type of Ban? (HWID or Normal ban)

- HWID

5.Add the username that got ban in this hardware:

-
My Username Jojozd13 IGN) IGN:"The_BoSs"
Your account will no longer be unban as a consequence , though your HWID is now unbanned. You may now log back in the game though this will be your second chance any 3rd party software detected in this hwids again , you will be blacklisted and applying for ban appeal is no longer an option.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(11-25-2020, 08:55 AM)Belder Wrote: Your account will no longer be unban as a consequence , though your HWID is now unbanned. You may now log back in the game though this will be your second chance any 3rd party software detected in this hwids again , you will be blacklisted and applying for ban appeal is no longer an option.
Sir Belder,I'll Promise that i will not do it again,But I need your Help to unbanned my Account, Promise Sir Belder I will not Do it again,Its hard to Level up an Account Plss Sir Belder Back my Account "The_BoSs" I'll Promise Sir Belder I Will not do it again Sir Belder I miss my Old Account.