Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Unban the HWID (CLOSE) (DENIED)
Exclamation 
Hi I am Charls and Im speaking in behalf of the owner of this pc because she doesn't know or have enough knowledge about the game since she is 40 years of age. I do not why the IP of this pc had been ban because I didn't play this game for two months because of the online class. As far as I have known, just the two of us here in our place played KS and I really don't know who's that player using hacks or what. I just got curious why this pc is already since it is a new pc here. I just wonder that if it is related to other pc. If that other pc2 is using wallhack but the same unit of pc1(which is this pc) affected in banning. I have waited long for this game and I want it to be part of recreational routine. I enjoy playing this game because this is my childhood game. I really want to play with this pc since it has headset and very new in shop. I feel sad when I patch the and got notified that It's been banned already. Online game separates me from my problems in life. This gives me so much happiness that I have never experience outside. It gives me time to relax from everything that is happening on my life. I didn't use any hacks since this beta is released and I have no plan in using such hacks. This hacks can destroy the game like what to happen to the old KOS. The type of ban is HWID. Product ID: 00426-OEM-8992662-00173
Denied , Use correct format.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~