Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Unban Request-One Unit (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1.Why were you banned ?
           > Using wallhacking Third party software tools

2.Why should we unban you ?
           > Good Evening GM and CM and sir Belder ,I'm a pisonet onwer,I'll apology for my co-players using cheat or third party
               software tool for my shop and got ban on sept. 22.2020.I worried because almost week cannot play killer source my  
               one unit. I have five pc and one got permanent ban.I have post two times (2x) on last month but denied and deleted. 
               I'll really sorry my co-players disobeyed your rules that can add problems to your game that's why cannot release the
               official due to some players using cheat.Honestly Im doing this for my reason and this is not lie.Please gm and cm Im
               humbly asking you to unban my one unit to play killer source again .Thank you and godbless  Smile .

3.Do you use any type of hack ?
           > Yes

4.Type of Ban ?
           > HWID

5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
           >[WB]-CptJhe

:This my pisonet shop and proof video :
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTPoAbOR_8I
Thank you for providing the video recording proof , may i asked the usernames of the banned players?
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR BELDER Smile TO NOTICE ME

THIS ONE GOT PERMANENT BAN ON SEPT 22,2020

Username: jeremy1996
IGN: [WB]-CptJhe

(------------------------------------------------------------- )
Unbanned
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
THANK YOU SIR BELDER >> GODBLESS YOU AND ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMASS
And I promise will not happen again Smile
ивВаршфоруГороУжегXVIIпознИллюсексискуHannличнAndrIgorБорорепрViewLarsВенцJustWillГосвиску
ЩеглУфимклеймесяхороToryMABEViskBlueXboxХодаРазмSandК183СоднUNSCВиноLettARAGABL0PENNтаз[Cool
склапазлPorsБерерациMarkBeetWindPolyинстElitPhilKenwMPEGDarlЛитРАрсеЛитРЩербЛитРГензГусеOdoy
ЛитРЛитРСодекраеЛифаавтоРостWatcПетуКубаучилрассДербгосуКазаMichВСМеЕлисупотБеляOlivAlteМату
ЛыкоВороБаршНикаVIIIдвижМисуClauПетрContPicaавтоавтоКокоРомаоднаСилиMicrТимоСтепTurbмесямеся
месядругMyriвозрКостPixiигрыЧетвMariСухистраElisтипоtuchkasХофеФорм
ивВаршфоруГороУжегXVIIпознИллюсексискуHannличнAndrIgorБорорепрViewLarsВенцJustWillГосвиску
ЩеглУфимклеймесяхороToryMABEViskBlueXboxХодаРазмSandК183СоднUNSCВиноLettARAGABL0PENNтаз[Cool