Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Asking for Forgiveness (UNBANNED) (CLOSE)
Bug 
111.Why Were You Banned?   My pilot player are using wallhack

2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words)

Good day Ma'am/Sir,
                          I would like to make and appeal regarding for banning my account. I'm a truck delivery driver and I always travel in different cities and I owned a personalize computer in my house. While I'm not around in my house, I find a friend to play my account in my house for the purpose to rank up my account. Last week, my friend didn't told me that my account are banned for the reason he using wallhack that I didn't know. last day when i get home, i got shocked because i can't open my account. when i confront my friend he says he using cheat and got banned. Maam/Sir i am so sorry for what my friend did. I'm asking for your forgiveness ma'am/sir. my computer are useless because i can't play my account. i don't play other games just only the KS. please forgive us for what my friend did and i promise that i wont let anyone use cheat in my computer. please unbanned my account sir. KS is my stress reliever and its my happiness.

I hope for your kind and consideration.

3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)  YES my friend did

4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)   HWID

5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:

USERNAME: timyo15
iGN: -TiMYOGaMiNG-
sir belder please notify me T_T
Hi your HWID is now UNBANNED please take this second chance as a lesson to stop using any third party softwares , if our system detects any third party again used you will be blacklisted and ban appeal will no longer help you.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR BELDER. This will be a lesson for us. Godbless you sir.

But sir why im still banned? ?

Your account is banned as a consequence you can no longer retrieve it , but you can now play again.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
Sir can you give me one last chance sir? Forgive me for what my friend did. I didn't know he use cheat. Please sir.