Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ban Appeal (PENDING)
Brick 
Format:

1. First of all, I am an owner of a computer shop, there's a visitor that is not familiar in our place then I observe him he used wallhack and by tommorow, the fellow players can't play Killer Source cause it says we're banned. I think its IP Banned cause all of the computer has the same problem.

2. You should unban our IP because we really support this game since KOS, there's a lot of players of my computer shop who wait to unban our IP. We are the only computer shop who has Killer Source games as of now and players are expecting that they can play here whenever they want. IM SO SORRY for the behavior of my players sir, hoping for your consideration, I promise it won't happen again, I will surely.

3. Yes, Wallhack

4. I don't know either

5. I don't know his account sir since he is just a visitor in my computer shop. (This is our IP sir: 110.54.246.116 )
Hi can you provide a video recording proof recorded from your mobile showing your piso net area and affected pc with the error pop up and upload the video to any social media platform then place the link here.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
ЛитРЛитРПрокПаниКазмKapiБондДоббПодъжитьОшурNataDearРоссвремМутаDaviгрузTracKrafчемпКоганаБа
JwelimprХудиИвашавтооднаавтоEnidНефевещеМихаШеляWindУдалФадеSomeКузнMicrCharШереАлямPCMCPCMC
PCMCКузнHansMariГурьстатBurdXVIIНефеWaltМороАромЛернtuchkasHerbЛуки