Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HWID UNBAN REQUEST (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1.Why Were You Banned?
:Using wallhack
2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words)
:I am here for the first time to request an appeal for the "PC" that has been banned. because of my doing for using wallhack I did this once, I got tired of getting killed, bored, and thinking about something stupid. But the thing it's not my PC, this is my friend's PC which I used, he lets me use because we are friends. I did it several times he even told me it will makes me ban, and I didn't realize till his PC was banned too. I feel miserable for the last few days until now Because when he actually wants to play, he can't. Because his unit is got banned. I really did regret using it please I plead with you to at least unbanned his computer and not my account so that I feel pleased to give a second chance is greatly appreciated. I hope this request is worth your deliberation and consideration.
3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
:
Yes
4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)
:
HWID
5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
IGN:
TUTURO
Hardware Unbanned, please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
Canada Assignment Help preparation and submitting assignments and essays before the deadline is a tough nut to crack. It takes extreme dedication. What if, you do not have this much availability? What if, you have planned things that are clashing with your courses? What if, you are regularly getting less grades your courses? If this sounds you fit, then you should probably take Essay Help Online from GOTOASSIGNMENTHELP service provider. It can take away all the pain you are in. You can get plagiarism free assignment and Case study help Canada and that too with high quality. This can probably bring A+ grade and you can roam proudly with best grades under your arm.
(03-17-2021, 05:07 AM)Ainsley Wrote:
1.Why Were You Banned?
:Using Wallhack
:I am here for the first time to request an appeal for the "PC" that has been banned. because of my doing for using wallhack I did this once, I got tired of getting killed, bored, and thinking about something stupid. But the thing it's not my PC, this is my friend's PC which I used, he lets me use because we are friends. I did it several times he even told me it will makes me ban, and I didn't realize till his PC was banned too. I feel miserable for the last few days until now Because when he actually wants to play, he can't. Because his unit is got banned. I really did regret using it please I plead with you to at least unbanned his computer and not my account so that I feel pleased to give a second chance is greatly appreciated. I hope this request is worth your deliberation and consideration.
:
No
:
HWID
IGN:
KoogToong01
(04-06-2021, 03:04 AM)Jackielyn15 Wrote:
(03-17-2021, 05:07 AM)Ainsley Wrote:
1.Why Were You Banned?
:Yung bata na naglaru sa kabilang shop is nag use wallhack siya tapos na banned yung account doon sa nilalaru niyang PC tapos pwde pa nya ma login yung account niya then pumunta siya sa Computer shop namin tapos dito niya ni login account niya na akala niya na ban raw then hour's left sir yung PC namin yung na ban.. Pa UNBANNED sir 
:[color=var(--text-normal)]ganto kasi nangyari Sir

[/color]

[color=var(--text-muted)][7:42 PM][/color]

[color=var(--text-normal)]Yung bata na nag use wallhack naglaru siya sa kabilang Shop na baned na pala cya dun then pwde pa nya ma open account nya nung time na yun, tapos naglaru cya sa amin dito yung account nya baned na dito nya ni login sa amin ewan ko kung bakit na band PC ko e Secure ko naman lahat players ko dito Sir pa UNBANED nalang po PC namin yun lang po Thankyou
[/color]

[color=var(--text-muted)][7:43 PM][/color]
[color=var(--text-normal)]pa help naman wala naman kasi kaming ginawa na use wallhack dito sa Shop ko..[/color]
:
No
:Normal ban
IGN:
KoogToong01