Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
HWID BAN (PENDING)
Brick 
1.Why Were You Banned?
Costumers using wallhack without my permission

2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words)
Greetings Gm/Cm's I am ROY JUYAD owner PISO NET cafe I apologize for letting my costumers for using cheats because I am busy for not monitoring them. I promise to monitor them and not let them use wallhack again. They are other players that cannot play killer source because of HWID ban and also I promise to put anti cheat if ever you can notice my request. HOPING FOR KIND AND CONSIDERATION.

3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
Yes my costumers use wallhack without my permission.

4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)
HWID ban

IGN (MR)[Alive]
IGN OneBulletOnly
IGN _TRIADE_
IGN [Mr][PaLa][iYot]
Hi can you provide a video recording proof recorded from your mobile showing your piso net area and affected pc with the error pop up and upload the video to any social media platform then place the link here.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо