Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
REQUEST UNBAN (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1.Why Were You Banned? PC
   -One of my PC in my computer shop got banned because one of my players used cheat.

2.Why should we unbanned you?
  -I promise that I will not let them use any kind of cheat and I will watch them properly and I wont let him play in my pc again because its  not easy to got banned that I didn't know anything about why I got banned then I will always activate an anti-virus in my pc so they cant  download any files that can use cheat or files that dangerous in my pc and I promise that I will tell the new players who will use one of my pc's that they wont use any kind of cheat I will punish them if they will use cheats.
 (explain atleast 100 words) 
3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
  -Yes, and he used wallhack
 4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)
  -HWID
 5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:

username: carlamajehn
Hi are you able to capture a mobile video recording proof of the computer shop area and the pc with the ban error? upload it either in yt and post the link here so we can review it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(11-07-2020, 10:36 AM)Belder Wrote: Hi are you able to capture a mobile video recording proof of the computer shop area and the pc with the ban error? upload it either in yt and post the link here so we can review it.

This video is inside our house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5UcVZx9sm8
do you only have one unit comp shop?
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(11-11-2020, 09:26 AM)Belder Wrote: do you only have one unit comp shop?

I have 2 units sir, but only 1 unit has been banned, do I need to send another video of my 2 units sir?
yes
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(11-11-2020, 05:40 PM)Belder Wrote: yes

These are my 2 units sir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzK2RBGMOHY
Hi you may now try again your unit has been UNBANNED hopefully this will serve as a lesson to not use any hacks anymore. Otherwise if our system will detect another 3rd party in this sytem you will be blacklisted and permanent banned.
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(11-14-2020, 03:18 PM)Belder Wrote: Hi you may now try again your unit has been UNBANNED hopefully this will serve as a lesson to not use any hacks anymore. Otherwise if our system will detect another 3rd party in this sytem you will be blacklisted and permanent banned.

THANKYOU SIR <3