Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
For fair gaming and better gameplay.
Soon if this game well be released, please dev priority the anti cheat before skins etc, because fair game is important than skins, block those injectors that possibly they'll use it as cheat injection, we're so excited to play this game again because this is the best childhood game of all time, we will support this game as long as we can! We don't want to lost it again. Shout out to all pinoy gamers out there!

-From Philippines
(07-29-2020, 05:45 AM)Crazymix Wrote: Soon if this game well be released, please dev priority the anti cheat before skins etc, because fair game is important than skins, block those injectors that possibly they'll use it as cheat injection, we're so excited to play this game again because this is the best childhood game of all time, we will support this game as long as we can! We don't want to lost it again. Shout out to all pinoy gamers out there!

-From Philippines
those were the days we used to buy level up games top up cards hahahaha

[Image: 210658_148232221908623_3188905_o.jpg?_nc...e=5F474ACD]
Anti cheat is indeed biggest concern of the game as i know devs are already workin on it to give the best gaming experience in KS.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
I suggest they should put a report botton for cheater and other violation ingame just like any other competitive games
(07-29-2020, 10:05 AM)zogorz123 Wrote: I suggest they should put a report botton for cheater and other violation ingame just like any other competitive games
I recommend to put it on suggestions tab
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(07-29-2020, 05:45 AM)Crazymix Wrote: Soon if this game well be released, please dev priority the anti cheat before skins etc, because fair game is important than skins, block those injectors that possibly they'll use it as cheat injection, we're so excited to play this game again because this is the best childhood game of all time, we will support this game as long as we can! We don't want to lost it again. Shout out to all pinoy gamers out there!

-From Philippines
I still remember the days when I own all the permanent items and all the girl character available in game. So sad it's all gone.