Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unban warning (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1.Why were you banned? - Using Wallhack

2.Why should we unban you?
Dear beloved GM/CM, 
I sincerely appreciate you've done to me us a consequence you teach me a lesson I'm sorry for what I did, yes I admit that I use a wallhack I'm really sorry its okay that you band my account so that I can realize that wallhack is not compatible on this game yes that's true I realize it all and I'm disappointed on my self, But please GM/CM please gave me a last chance I'll promise that I wont do it again I'm begging you all I miss this game sorry for what I did and yet I promise I'll be faithful and contented on this game again if you just give me a chance to play again, No more cheat again I promise thank you for your gratefulness god bless you all and more power to all staff keep safe,

3.Do you use any type of hack? -Yes

4.Type of Ban? (HWID or Normal ban)
- HWID

5.Add the username that got ban in this hardware: nthnprzz/ 'Heart
Hi , your account will remain banned as a consequence and if ever we detect another 3rd part software used in this hwid you will be permanently get banned and blacklisted.

-UNBANNED
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(10-27-2020, 01:53 PM)Belder Wrote: Hi , your account will remain banned as a consequence and if ever we detect another 3rd part software used in this hwid you will be permanently get banned and blacklisted.

-UNBANNED
Thank you so much sir belder thank you I won't disappoint you again I'll promise

(10-27-2020, 01:53 PM)Belder Wrote: Hi , your account will remain banned as a consequence and if ever we detect another 3rd part software used in this hwid you will be permanently get banned and blacklisted.

-UNBANNED

(10-27-2020, 03:10 PM)nthnprzz Wrote:

-UNBANNED
Thank you so much sir belder thank you I won't disappoint you again I'll promise

-UNBANNED
Sir it's still band sir if I open it says contact the administrator hehe don't worry sir I will wait sir hehe thank you for accepting my last chance sir belder thank you so much I'm so excited I can enter to any events you gave sir thank you so much
Your hwid is no longer ban try again.
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(10-27-2020, 03:55 PM)Belder Wrote: Your hwid is no longer ban try again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

can u send ur ip here we will look into it why its causing that problem.

please send us ur ip by clicking this link http://killersource.net/ip.php
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(10-27-2020, 04:37 PM)Belder Wrote: can u send ur ip here we will look into it why its causing that problem.

I really don't know where is the IP address right there sir, I'll just pictured it hehe sir belder

(10-27-2020, 04:37 PM)Belder Wrote: can u send ur ip here we will look into it why its causing that problem.

Okay napo sir need to restart lang the pc hehe thank you so much sir belder for the last chance I promise thag I won't using cheats on this game thank you and God bless you all more power to all staffs keep safe.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)