Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Unban Request. Hope you'll see this (CLOSE)
Exclamation 
[color=var(--always-white)]1.Why were you banned?
- My pilot attempt to use wallhack sir, 
2.Why should we unban you?
-My sincere apology for my mistake I left my PC and ACCOUNT to unreliable person whom i wouldn't expect to attempt use cheats, i am thankful to all the CM/GM/Developer and every staff members of this game that this kind of game exist and free to play for everyone. As a player I will do my best part to help this game and community even more improve as it best, I am also planning to apply as one of the CM because I can see myself as qualified for this postion, I got to play 12 hours a day because I own a shop. hope that you will give me a chance to prove my self and my loyalty to the game. thank you in advance for your kind consideration sir.
This is the first and last and it will never ever happen again in the future. More power and wish you all the Best.
3.Do you use any type of hack?
- Not sir since i start playing KS until i reach double flower
4.Type of Ban? (HWID or Normal ban)
- Normal Ban 
5.Add the username that got ban in this hardware:
- IGN: ⎝⎝✧GrimReaper✧⎠⎠
[/color]
Fix your format its too dark
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
1.Why were you banned?
- My pilot attempt to use wallhack sir,
2.Why should we unban you?
-My sincere apology for my mistake I left my PC and ACCOUNT to unreliable person whom i wouldn't expect to attempt use cheats, i am thankful to all the CM/GM/Developer and every staff members of this game that this kind of game exist and free to play for everyone. As a player I will do my best part to help this game and community even more improve as it best, I am also planning to apply as one of the CM because I can see myself as qualified for this position, I got to play 12 hours a day because I own a shop. hope that you will give me a chance to prove my self and my loyalty to the game. thank you in advance for your kind consideration sir.This is the first and last and it will never ever happen again in the future. More power and wish you all the Best.
3.Do you use any type of hack?
- Not sir since i start playing KS until i reach double flower
4.Type of Ban? (HWID or Normal ban)
- Normal Ban
5.Add the username that got ban in this hardware:
- IGN: ⎝⎝✧GrimReaper✧⎠⎠
USER: Killersource0327
Im very sorry for this , but we do not take responsibility of pilots specially if they use hacks. Otherway your account are no longer retrievable , next time i prefer to use ur own account and do not share it to others.

-Close
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~