Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
REQUEST/UNBANNED HWID (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1.Why Where You Banned?
- Using SPEEDHACK

2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words)
- Good day GM's and CM's, specially to sir "SenpaiKentoy" who executed me to banned permanently, exactly on March 15, 2021 at 02:18 in the Afternoon.  I'd admit that I was using some hacks on my game, I was only amazed of this SPEEDHACK that I was viewed on Youtube I didn't mean that this can work in Killer Source game, that's why I get reported on that time. I beg your forgiveness on what foolishness I had on gaming, I'm so sorry and not tolerated this kind of behavior. Hoping for your approval admins. Thankyou and more power to the GM's and CM's may God Blessed you all.
(Note: I'd promise that won't use it anymore)

3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
- Yes I admit

4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)
- HWID

5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
- Randeall
Community care's!! But, GM's don't!! [#4Got10CM's]
Hardware Unbanned, please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(03-15-2021, 03:47 PM)kuyaRANDEALL1999 Wrote: 1.Why Where You Banned?
- Using SPEEDHACK

2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words)
- Good day GM's and CM's, specially to sir "SenpaiKentoy" who executed me to banned permanently, exactly on March 15, 2021 at 02:18 in the Afternoon.  I'd admit that I was using some hacks on my game, I was only amazed of this SPEEDHACK that I was viewed on Youtube I didn't mean that this can work in Killer Source game, that's why I get reported on that time. I beg your forgiveness on what foolishness I had on gaming, I'm so sorry and not tolerated this kind of behavior. Hoping for your approval admins. Thankyou and more power to the GM's and CM's may God Blessed you all.
(Note: I'd promise that won't use it anymore)

3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
- Yes I admit

4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)
- HWID

5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
- Anxis