Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unbanned Request (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1: Why were you banned? Using Cheat/Wall hack in game
2: Why we should unban you?

Good evening GM's and CM's.
Dear ma'am/sir. Can you please unbanned my account ma'am/sir?
The reason I got banned its because of cheating that I
 am using wallhack that makes me banned, I know, ma'am/sir, that you have an evidence to convict that I am using a hack. and i apologize about that. I just want my account back or make my PC Unbanned. ma'am/sir if i have a chance to get my account back and i assure to you that its not gonna happen again. I understand that it might be difficult for you to accept my apology but hoping that this thread will help. And i swear that if i got my account back i will not use again any types of cheats to be fair in other players. Please ma'am/sir. Im begging you to unbanned my account or just my pc sir. please ma'am/sir. Im so so so sorrry ma'am/sir. Thank you and God bless

3: Do you use any types of hacks? Yes
4:Types of ban? HWID and normal ban
5:Username/IGN: JaneBabes (Jane26)
As a consequence your account will remain banned , but your HWID will be unbanned. Take note the next time our system will detect a 3rd party software in this HWID you will be blacklisted and ban appealing will no longer be an option.

-UNBANNED
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(10-22-2020, 01:01 PM)Belder Wrote: As a consequence your account will remain banned , but your HWID will be unbanned. Take note the next time our system will detect a 3rd party software in this HWID you will be blacklisted and ban appealing will no longer be an option.

-UNBANNED
Thank you sir