Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UNBANNED REQUEST (CLOSE) (DENIED)
Exclamation 
1.Why were you banned ? Using Cheat/Wallhack in game
2.Why we should unban you?

Dear:GM/CM

Please accept my most sincere apology for being banned in killer source . Good day GM/CM I am a full timer employer i have not able to play killer source every day just only in my day off. I play this game because this game makes me feel unstressed and make me feel that I have one thing that can makes me happy. I am very sorry and I admit I installed wall hacks or cheat engine on computer its not my intention to destroy the game but its all about temptation I am shame in my self about that and i regret it . I thought long and hard about what happened and i realize how very upset/angry you must have been. I am really sorry for creating situation, which i can handled better. I admit i was wrong and can only say how sorry i am. I can promise you that it will never happen again and hope that you will give me the opportunity to prove this to you. I understand that it might be difficult for you to accept my apology but hope that this threads will help. I am begging with my soul to hear me out and give me a chance to retrieve my account back. I swear in my entire life, if given a chance i will use my account in proper way and play fair to others. Hopping your kind consideration . Thank you and God bless!

3.Do you use any type of hacks ? Yes 
4.Types of ban? HWID and normal ban
5.Username/IGN: Rimar1996/Ryzen1996
Denied , Your account will no longer be retrieve as a consequence.

(re-apply again in 1 week)
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~