Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Banned IP for using cheats or hacks!
Thumbs Up 
For me this is the best solution to stop using hacks. I hope so they will play with their own skills. Thank you. Big Grin
mahirap yan sir kasi kadalasan sa player noon ng kos is sa comp shop lang naglalaro, kagaya ko may mga pesonet ako madadamay yung maayos na manlalaro. sarili ko pong opinion

[Image: 210658_148232221908623_3188905_o.jpg?_nc...e=5F474ACD]
(07-29-2020, 05:21 AM)boblitzka Wrote: mahirap yan sir kasi kadalasan sa player noon ng kos is sa comp shop lang naglalaro, kagaya ko may mga pesonet ako madadamay yung maayos na manlalaro. sarili ko pong opinion
translate it, and use english in the future. next violation is 1 hour warn on forum.
(07-29-2020, 06:40 AM)k0ch1a Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 05:21 AM)boblitzka Wrote: mahirap yan sir kasi kadalasan sa player noon ng kos is sa comp shop lang naglalaro, kagaya ko may mga pesonet ako madadamay yung maayos na manlalaro. sarili ko pong opinion
translate it, and use english in the future. next violation is 1 hour warn on forum.
I would suggest to add new category in this forum for every language so that some players/users doesn't need to translate every post.
MAGINOO PERO MEDYO BASTOS!

CABAL BLOOD OWNER
Best Solution? What is banning ip going to do when you have ips that can change anytime, lmao.
Banning IP is a little to no help at all, anyone can just change their public IP or mask it... Ages ago IP ban is effective for games like Battle.net... but technology progressed so it's a little to no help.
[Image: Juy9KtN.jpg]

Code:
ukinayo!
If the system do IP banning, would you think those internet cafe's and pisonet? they'll be affected with IP BAN
VPN Joined the conversation! XD
Hi everyone i would love to translate what @bobliztka says.

"mahirap yan sir kasi kadalasan sa player noon ng kos is sa comp shop lang naglalaro, kagaya ko may mga pesonet ako madadamay yung maayos na manlalaro. sarili ko pong opinion"

He says:
Banning ip is hard to deal with for me because i have a internet cafe (peso net). What if someone uses cheats using his computer shop all of the players playing killer source on his business will be banned also even though they are a good player.

I tried to explain what he says. Big Grin
(07-29-2020, 04:52 AM)nerozshi Wrote: For me this is the best solution to stop using hacks. I hope so they will play with their own skills. Thank you. Big Grin
Dude thats your problem, you should be able to guide them how to play clean. Dont let 'em download any sh*t software/hacks in your shop, unless you're the one who's allowing them. Sleepy
[Image: 0NeXZYZ.jpg]