Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Repost UNBANNED Request/Appealing (UNBANNED)
Bug 
Why were you banned? Using wallhack in game
Why should we unbanned you?
Good day Gm/Cm. I am here to appease my affiliation regarding being banned from killersource. Here is my side, I am hoping I will be given consideration and chance to retrieve my account back.
I am a student and I have my online class, due to the mentioned reasons I have not able to play ks recently.  But to my surprise, my account was banned. Before anything else, I am letting you know that I have shared my account to my niece and I have trusted him since he always plays on our home. But later on, I recently found out that he have shared my account to one of his friends, which is our neighbor, they played on a computer shop and installed wallhack or cheat engine. For gods sake I don't even know where to search those kind of stuff. I am accepting that I have mistake too but I am not guilty for using wallhack since it is not my doing. Later on, when I opened my account it has stated that I am already banned, without my knowing and all this is not my doing. I am begging with my outmost heart to hear me out and give me chance to retrieve my account back. I solely swear, if given a chance to not take everything for granted and use my account properly. I am hoping for a positive feedback and I hope this will be given immediate address. Thank you and More power!
Do you use any type of hack? Yes
Type of ban? HWID and normal ban
Username/Ign: watata201: [Ms]Mellisa10

Find

Here is what you asked about sir, an evidence to prove that my acc was banned and at the same time the pc where the cheat was used. I ask your pardon for being so late and not able to give you immediate response for I was loaded with my school works. Please let me know what more I can do to retrieve my account and I am hoping for your positive response. Thank you once again and more power![img=10x10]file:///C:/Users/pc%204/Downloads/121056402_626194204935642_8086828935769927113_n.jpg[/img]
[img=5x5]f8086828935769927113_n.jpgile:///C:/Users/pc%204/Downloads/121056402_626194204935642_[/img]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This thread is being REVIEWED as of this moment.
                                                            chrisJ
[Image: RI6m.gif]
As a consequence your account will remained banned , and the next time our system will detect a hacks installed in your HWID we will directly blacklist it and ban appeals wont be tolerated.

-UNBANNED
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(10-17-2020, 06:48 PM)Belder Wrote: As a consequence your account will remained banned , and the next time our system will detect a hacks installed in your HWID we will directly blacklist it and ban appeals wont be tolerated.

-UNBANNED
Thank you sir for the second chance  and I swear to never take it for granted. I willing accept the consequence and wait for the time I can finally use my acc back. Thank you so much!
(10-17-2020, 06:48 PM)Belder Wrote: As a consequence your account will remained banned , and the next time our system will detect a hacks installed in your HWID we will directly blacklist it and ban appeals wont be tolerated.

-UNBANNED
Sir can I ask on how many days it is banned? When can I use it again sir?
Heart 
wan guan yen i
Heart 

ask u something I want to be a CM, please allow me to be a CM in KS so that I can sleep while watching the waller

(10-17-2020, 06:08 PM)chrisJ Wrote: This thread is being REVIEWED as of this moment.
belder can I be a CM for as long as I wanted to be a CM to help reduce the waller in KS or glicthing or comsat