Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Repost UNBANNED Request Appeal (DENIED) (CLOSE)
Exclamation 
1.Why Were You Banned? Using wallhack in game
2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words) - Good day Gm/Cm. I am here to appease my affiliation regarding being banned from killersource. Here is my side, I am hoping I will be given consideration and chance to retrieve my account back.

I am a Working player and I have do my job, due to the mentioned reasons I have not able to play ks recently.  But to my surprise, my account was banned. Before anything else, I am letting you know that I have shared my account to my niece and I have trusted him since he always plays on our office. But later on, I recently found out that he have shared my account to my little brother is 10yrs old, which is our neighbor, they played on a computer shop and installed wallhack . For gods sake I don't even know where to search those kind of stuff. I am accepting that I have mistake too but I am not guilty for using wallhack since it is not my doing. Later on, when I opened my account it has stated that I am already banned, without my knowing and all this is not my doing. I am begging with my outmost heart to hear me out and give me chance to retrieve my account back. I solely swear, if given a chance to not take everything for granted and use my account properly. I am hoping for a positive feedback and I hope this will be given immediate address. Thank you and More power!

3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
-YES
4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)
-HWID and Normal ban
5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
(ClarkDweyn23)-Hannah-Ware

Here is what you asked about sir, an evidence to prove that my acc was banned and at the same time the pc where the cheat was used. I ask your pardon for being so late and not able to give you immediate response for I was loaded with my papers work in the office. Please let me know what more I can do to retrieve my account and I am hoping for your positive response. Thank you once again and more power!

Click here  Arrow  https://imgur.com/fC1EGOR

[Image: SQQNJWZ.jpg]
This thread is being REVIEWED as of this moment.
                                                            chrisJ
[Image: RI6m.gif]
Hi , I recently reviewed this matter i already told you that this account will no longer be retrieve as a punishments it is not our responsibility who used your account.

-Denied
(Re-apply again in 1 week)
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~