Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
REPOST UNBANNED REQUEST/APPEAL (DENIED) (CLOSE)
Exclamation 
                1.Why Were You Banned? Using Wallhack or something 

2.Why should we unban you?
 Good evening GM / CM my account was banned and i dont know why, i suspected my neigborhood that he uses cheat or wallhack or 
something and Im scared because in a past few days my neighborhood borrows my account he said he wants to play my account. I tell him this night that my pc cant play killer source cause its banned then i tell him that is that my account that was banned? and he refuses. My neighbor is an owner of pisonet and we're in the same connection my neighborhood is the only one who play ks to pisonet of my neighbor, please check my account IGN: CHARON[IV] if that was the account that was banned and I hope my account will be retrieve. and please Gm/Cm to let me play again killer source because rightnow I cant open and I miss playing killersouce. I hope I will receive a positive feedback thank you GM/CM.

3.Do you use any type of hack? YES

4.Type of ban? I dont know what type of ban it is but when i open the game and after loading it says  "YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED. CONTACT GM INQUIRY THE REASON." 

5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware: plonggak10

I have a proof,  I screenshot our conversation of my neighborhood when the time he borrows my account

file:///C:/Users/gatew/OneDrive/Pictures/con1.png
file:///C:/Users/gatew/OneDrive/Pictures/con2.png
file:///C:/Users/gatew/OneDrive/Pictures/con3.png

This thread is being REVIEWED as of this moment.
                                                            chrisJ
[Image: RI6m.gif]
Your account will no longer be retrieve as it violated our terms and conditions by using third party software hacks.

-DENIED
(reapply again in 1 week)
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(10-18-2020, 01:29 PM)Belder Wrote: Your account will no longer be retrieve as it violated our terms and conditions by using third party software hacks.

-DENIED
(reapply again in 1 week)
Okay sir belder, I'm sorry for that its also my mistake that I shared my account  to my neighborhood its okay that my account will not be retrieve, This gives me a lesson a lot I hope someday I can play killer source again, thank you sir belder more power to all staff and moderators