Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BAN APPEAL (UNBNANED)
Bug 
1.Why Were You Banned?
    - Using Wallhack

2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words)

Dear KS Devs and GM's,

I'm humbly and sincerely sorry for using cheat on your game, Yes, I honestly say I used cheat( Wallhack ) and that's why the reason i got banned, the reason I used cheat is that a lot of player use cheat on the game and it kinda irritated me for not able to kill them on the game so I decided to try to use cheat and after a minute of gameplay, I got banned including my PC(My Own PC).

To GM's/CM's of KS, I humbly asking for another chance to unban my account and my pc and allow me to play the game again, This ban gives me a very valuable lesson to not cheat again and EVER AGAIN, instead I will just keep practicing to improve my skills in this game and compete with other players in a fair gameplay.

I hope you will notice my apology letter with my sincerest and honest apology.

MORE POWER to KS Game and To STAFF of this Game. God Bless You all and I hope in the future, no more cheat can be ever run on KS for better and fair gameplay and I wish you all best.

3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
  Yes

4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)
   HWID

5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
   My_J
Hi , this will be your second chance if ever our system detects in your HWID using 3rd party software it will be blacklisted from ban appeals.

-Unbanned
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(10-16-2020, 03:47 AM)Belder Wrote: Hi , this will be your second chance if ever our system detects in your HWID using 3rd party software it will be blacklisted from ban appeals.

-Unbanned
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! I PROMISE that I WILL NEVER EVER USE 3RD PARTY SOFTWARES EVER AGAIN.

Thank You for giving me a second chance and I PROMISE that chance you given to me will never go to waste.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

(10-16-2020, 04:07 AM)myJ Wrote:
(10-16-2020, 03:47 AM)Belder Wrote: Hi , this will be your second chance if ever our system detects in your HWID using 3rd party software it will be blacklisted from ban appeals.

-Unbanned
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! I PROMISE that I WILL NEVER EVER USE 3RD PARTY SOFTWARES EVER AGAIN.

Thank You for giving me a second chance and I PROMISE that chance you given to me will never go to waste.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

UPDATE: Sir/Ma'am, the PC is now unbanned but the account is still banned and not able to log-in, I'm looking forward for this account get unban. Thank You.