Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unfair and Mistaken banned (DENIED) (CLOSE)
Exclamation 
GM baka nag kakamali kyo ng binanned ? Hindi ako nag wawaller or nag dodownload ng waller.
Nakaka walang gana naman pagganyan, sayang pinag hirapan. Unfair.

- rxnitro2020

[Image: banned.png]
We follow a certain process upon banning players, we don't ban directly just because of rumors or player reported to us. Anyways Please give further detail regarding your account, and if you ever shared your account to someone else as these are the most common instances of accounts being banned. also drop your IGN for verification, Anyways please reflect again in and if you really haven't violated rule. Thank you for reaching us out!
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]
(10-15-2020, 03:13 AM)merex Wrote: We follow a certain process upon banning players, we don't ban directly just because of rumors or player reported to us. Anyways Please give further detail regarding your account, and if you ever shared your account to someone else as these are the most common instances of accounts being banned. also drop your IGN for verification, Anyways please reflect again in and if you really haven't violated rule. Thank you for reaching us out!

Thanks for your reply mr supervisor. No i dont share my account to anybody. Im the only one using it and im justing player tdm 30mins every hour.

Iits kinda hard for my side to accept that i been banned for mistaken. Without any proof of wallhack.  I spend time and effort just to have a good level and have those guns. 

Im playing killer source since its not beta. I have a bug list and suggestion list that could help. 
Please unban my account it could be mistaken.

Username: rxnitro2020
Charname: Ms_Rx_Nitro

Thank you mr supervisor
Here's the proof that i'm here since day 1

Promoting and Testing Killer Source

Facebook Live Stream: https://www.facebook.com/donttreatmebadFH/videos/
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Jacxkass04/videos

Please unban my account, i don't deserve the mistake ban. Thank you and highly appreciate it
The Anti-cheat system detects your PC... hope you understand that we don't act just because some players told us or reported to us, We clarify things up before banning a player.
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]
(10-15-2020, 01:12 PM)merex Wrote: The Anti-cheat system detects your PC... hope you understand that we don't act just because some players told us or reported to us, We clarify things up before banning a player.

I understand that sir, But system might be wrong. This is a mistake. I am also working as CAD and PLM Programmer i know how things work and this is a mistake sir.

There's a lot of player shooting at me while behind the wall (headshot). So where is the justice sir ?. I am not a cheater.

I also open your KSlauncher and Ks.exe and it seems that i dont see any Anti Cheat, Anti Inject or Anti Alteration Process  how come that system detected that i am using a
thirdparty program ?

Sir, I spend a lot of time and effort just to achieve those level and guns. Please unban my character and let me help you to catch cheaters and wallhacker.

I can give  and help you to create a better anti cheat program.

I am currently owner/programmer of private server Athena-Mu.com. I develop the game anti cheat a lone.

If you give me a chance i will help you out for better of the server.

Please give atleast some consideration or proof that i am a wallhack or thirdparty program user.

I am not saying those for my own good im trying to help.

Thank you
(10-15-2020, 01:12 PM)merex Wrote: The Anti-cheat system detects your PC... hope you understand that we don't act just because some players told us or reported to us, We clarify things up before banning a player.

If system detects my pc, Then why there's a "Executor Name: SenpaiKantoy" ?

Please just unban my account this might be a mistaken ban.

Thank you
No one can answer my questions and allegations. Since thos filipino GM are bias and favoritism.

Those guys makes this game sucks.

Not professional.
Just show some proof here that i am using wallhack. 
If you cant post proof then you just banned me for no reason and mistake
Denied , Lying through ban appeal. Do not underestimate the anti-cheat of the game. Using any type of 3rd party software violates the fair play of the game therefore your account will remained banned as a punishment.

-DENIED

(You may re-apply again in 1 week , make sure to apply in the right section category)
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~