Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1}Good day to all GM/CM's! please help me to solve this problem because this (PENDING
Brick 
1}Good day to all GM/CM's! please help me to solve this problem because this is the only PC's that's work properly. I hope you can fix my problem and unbanned my unit I promise it will not happened again and well spectate using cheats/wallhacks in my computer shop

2}My pc have been banned but I don't know the reason why it got banned I think one of my customers cheated/wallhacking used the unit I am the owner of the unit and I dont know how to solved this problem the last player is [IGN-dessertgaming] used this in the morning and when I open KS in the evening I saw words that said you have been banned. Contact Gm to inquiry the reason but in other pc we can log in. All of our characters can log in well,I really don't know who using cheat in my pc I have only 10pc's.Please help me to solved this kind of promblem because thiis is the only pc that works properly. I hope you can fix my problem and unbanned my unit.Ipromise it will not happened again and well spectate if someone using Cheats/Wallhacks. Please unbbaned my pc because no one is playing in my unit now or banned my own account even I don't ever use [IGN-Pesosign] just unbanned my pc cause  no one is really playing because everyone is banned Please help me in your kind considerations.

3}Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)    - No
4}HWID
5}IGN-Impossible2
Hi please take a video and upload it into any social platform and post the url here with the error and your pisonet business so i will be able to verify it , make sure the ban error can be seen in the video and drop the possible user/ign that got ban in that HWID.

-PENDING
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~