Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ACCOUNT ISSUE
HI CM/GM , WANT TO ASK WHY MY ACCOUNT CAN`T OPEN? ALWAYS LOGIN HOW TO FIX THIS?

ACCOUNT ISSUE

*USERNAME

3keeeeeeeeee

*IGN

3keeeee

THANKS AND WAITING FOR YOUR RESPOND Smile 
Hello, Please give further details regarding your concern, a more precise and specified details regarding this, and what certain problem are you encountering, Thank you.
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]
(10-12-2020, 06:41 PM)merex Wrote: Hello, Please give further details regarding your concern, a more precise and specified details regarding this, and what certain problem are you encountering, Thank you.

HI SIR MEREX, MY ACCOUNT CAN`T OPEN AND I DON`T KNOW WHY AND ALWAYS Login Error.You have entered an invalid user name or password, please login again WHEN I OPEN WHAT SHOULD I DO? PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX MY ACCOUNT , THANK YOU AND WAITING FOR YOUR RESPOND SIR MEREX

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ACCOUNT USSUE

*USERNAME 

3keeeeeeeeee

*IGN

3keeeee

*RANK

1(DIAS)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*NEW ACOUNT

*USERNAME

WITIW

*IGN 

[NVPAS]GD
How long have you been banned? because as far as I know hints that shows banned players before was when a notifications shows that "Invalid password" or anything like it, but now, banned players are already notified with a ban notifications right when they log-in showing their violation and duration. If this problem had occurred a few weeks ago most probably this account have violated certain rules and is being banned for it.
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]
(10-14-2020, 05:05 PM)merex Wrote: How long have you been banned? because as far as I know hints that shows banned players before was when a notifications shows that "Invalid password" or anything like it, but now, banned players are already notified with a ban notifications right when they log-in showing their violation and duration. If this problem had occurred a few weeks ago most probably this account have violated certain rules and is being banned for it.
1 week and 3 days now and i hope my account back again , thanks for respond and waiting for your respond again thank you Smile