Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unbanned (CLOSE) (DENIED)
Exclamation 
Why were you banned? Using wallhack in game
Why should we unbanned you?
Good day Gm/Cm. I am here to appease my affiliation regarding being banned from killersource. Here is my side, I am hoping I will be given consideration and chance to retrieve my account back.
I am a student and I have my online class, due to the mentioned reasons I have not able to play ks recently.  But to my surprise, my account was banned. Before anything else, I am letting you know that I have shared my account to my niece and I have trusted him since he always plays on our home. But later on, I recently found out that he have shared my account to one of his friends, which is our neighbor, they played on a computer shop and installed wallhack or cheat engine. For gods sake I don't even know where to search those kind of stuff. I am accepting that I have mistake too but I am not guilty for using wallhack since it is not my doing. Later on, when I opened my account it has stated that I am already banned, without my knowing and all this is not my doing. I am begging with my outmost heart to hear me out and give me chance to retrieve my account back. I solely swear, if given a chance to not take everything for granted and use my account properly. I am hoping for a positive feedback and I hope this will be given immediate address. Thank you and More power!
Do you use any type of hack? Yes
Type of ban? HWID and normal ban
Username/Ign: [Ms] Mellisa10
This thread is being REVIEWED as of this moment.
[Image: FHJF.gif]
~~~~~~YouAintPro~~~~~~
PLEASE HELP ME SIR/MAAM TO UN BANNED IP ADDRESS KAY NASUKO ANG TAG.IYA PLEASE LANG PO BISAG NAA MOY KALOUY GAMAY THANKYOU PO MGA SIR/MAAM JESUS LOVES YOU ALL
I might need more proof to prove if this was banned in computer shop otherwise this will be denied , attach a picture with this thread and the banned popup if possible in the compshop

-Pending
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
CLOSED NO RESPONSE AFTER 24 HOURS
YOU MAY RE-APPLY AGAIN STARTING NEXT WEEK.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~