Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
HWID BAN REPOST (UNBANNED)
Bug 
.Why Were You Banned?
Using cheat (WALLHACK)
2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words)
Greeting GM/CM's this is Mark Darvin Fong I own a personal Pc and Im sorry for using WALLHACK. If theres any chances that I can play again please notice this apolology letter. If theres any chances than I can play again I promise not to use hacks again and play purely to your game with love and respect. Wishing that you can unbanned me form HWID ban, hoping for your kind and consideration.
3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
Yes, WALLHACK
4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)
HWID BAN
5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:

IGN: MusicL0ver03
This case has been review and I decided to unbanned this matter but both account registered in that HWID will remained as banned as a consequence of using hacks.

- UNBANNED
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(10-06-2020, 12:34 PM)Belder Wrote: This case has been review and I decided to unbanned this matter but both account registered in that HWID will remained as banned as a consequence of using hacks.

- UNBANNED
 THANK YOU SIR BELDER LOVEYOU  Heart
(10-06-2020, 12:34 PM)Belder Wrote: This case has been review and I decided to unbanned this matter but both account registered in that HWID will remained as banned as a consequence of using hacks.

- UNBANNED
  • I just took the picture but same cases sir belder please help how to fix Thankyou Godbless LOVEYOU  [Image: confused.png] [Image: heart.png] [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=25]      
try again now it should work
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(10-07-2020, 08:07 AM)Belder Wrote: try again now it should work
Done sir belder thankyou very much ALL CM/GM  Heart