Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
unban account (DENIED) (CLOSED)
Exclamation 
1. cheating
2. you should unban me because im not using wallhacks again... please have mercy.. this is my 3rd time posting account unban..
3. YES
4. HWID
5. username: leorem2018 ign: Alexies
This thread is being REVIEWED as of this moment.
[Image: RI6m.gif]
Pending , Kindly fix and and follow the correct format (atleast 100 words) add more effort in your appeal otherwise it will be denied.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
1. im banned because of cheating.
2. Im sorry for not following rules of requesting banned, you should unban me sir because im tired playing killersource using paltik. I want my diamond back. Im not using wallhacks now, even there still wallhack player user. I hope you guys install an app on killersource that cheat wont work. Sir im wishing my account back please. This is my 4th post. Im asking for your apologize sir. You can spectate me everytime i play if you want.. i will not use cheats again.. im remorseful for what ive done sir. I will not do it again. I will thank you so much if you unban my account. Im begging you. Thanks.
3. Yes, Waller hack
4. Account ban, my pc already unban
5. Leorem2018 ign: Alexies
Your account will remain banned and there will be no chances of it getting unbanned , you know the consequences in terms of fair play. in other case you should be thankful we didnt put your hardware banned.

-DENIED
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~