Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UBANNED REQUEST (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1.Why Were You Banned?

- Using Cheats/Wallhacks

2.Why should we unban you ? (explain at least 100 words)

Good Day Sirs, Im Diuver Flores, from Cagayan de Oro City. We owned a Computer Shop and two of our Pc got banned (HWID)! Technically using any types of Cheat is strictly prohibited to our Computer Shop but to my surprise two of our players did used cheat and got caught in the act by Gm Zeta! I never condemn my players because It's all my fault for lack of responsibility when it come to monitoring my players but I gotta give a big props to all the Gm for doing a great of detecting and eliminating Hackers. So to all the Gm I humbly ask for your forgiveness and I guarantee you all that this is the first and last time cause I will strictly monitor all my players from now on.
I hope y'all notice my appeal Thank you in advance and God bless.

3.Do you use any type of hacks? (Yes or No)

- Yes (Perx Injector)

4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)

- HWID Ban

5.Your Username?
IGN: Kenny
IGN: saruto
This thread is being REVIEWED as of this moment, may i know the possible ign/username who got banned in this hardware?
[Image: FHJF.gif]
~~~~~~YouAintPro~~~~~~
^^
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(10-02-2020, 06:45 AM)YouAintPro Wrote: This thread is being REVIEWED as of this moment, may i know the possible ign/username who got banned in this hardware?
Pleasant evening to sir. Thank you so much for noticing my appeal by the way this are the usernames that got banned
wadup555 IGN: Kenny
21salvages IGN: saruto

(10-02-2020, 09:52 AM)Belder Wrote: ^^
Good Evening sir, Thank you for noticing my appeal. Gob bless
unbanned , last warning. next time perm ban
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(10-03-2020, 04:44 AM)Belder Wrote: unbanned , last warning. next time perm ban
Thank you so much sir Belder, I promise this will be the first and last time again thank you so much sir and Gob bless sir