Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
Using Wallhack Aimbot for Philippines Server
(08-01-2020, 03:37 AM)Jade21st Wrote: There is a way to ban cheaters from the game permanently, By Banning their Hardware I.D. in other words  BattlEye
https://youtu.be/9dBiD7cYJXE
Yes Most likely that but they can change the hardware its useless . But IP Banned is Better than Hardware

-CopyX
[Image: 2JE1lCW.jpg]
I'm sure you can change ips anytime, wouldn't that be useless aswell?
Well for me let them use to get banned. The true gamer since in the KOS and right now it was KILLER SOURCE they not using cheats. I noticed also alot of Filipino playing like toxic and arrogant in the game. Always spamming and doing trashtalk. Well it was OPEN BETA we can wait further to make the server stable and to be fixed. Only true gamer can remain. ADELANTE GM'S/ADMINS/MOD.
Heart [GFF] SAYONARA l LADYHANNAH l Heart
(08-01-2020, 06:41 AM)Gaijinese Wrote: I'm sure you can change ips anytime, wouldn't that be useless aswell?
yes they change there IP Adress but they pay as well to change there New IP Adress
-CopyX
I would agree to ban the ip address but some of the players uses computer shop to play this game in the old fashion way so i think if we ban the ip address we are not dealing with one player also we are dealing with how many players in that area cannot play the game if they are a clean player. I would not really suggest the ip ban but worst case this would literally prevent cheating. Cheers!
(08-03-2020, 01:38 AM)maestroconyelo Wrote: I would agree to ban the ip address but some of the players uses computer shop to play this game in the old fashion way so i think if we ban the ip address we are not dealing with one player also we are dealing with how many players in that area cannot play the game if they are a clean player. I would not really suggest the ip ban but worst case this would literally prevent cheating. Cheers!
Yes they Lesson Learned if there IP Adress is banned in Computer Shops

-CopyX
(07-29-2020, 04:44 AM)CopyX Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 04:33 AM)Belder Wrote: Our dev is working had day by day im sure anti cheat is one of the thing coming soon , we dont wanna ruin players experience with hacks.
Yes but if you detect wallhack in the Philippines please banned there IP adress for sure  they can't play the game . 

-CopyX
Literally stupid suggestion if you suggest IP banning Wink dont forget those who play in Internet Cafe and those people play in Pisonet , IP banning is good for personal provider only. Its better to ban only the account not the IP mofo.
Hardware banned is coming guys dont worry thanks
[Image: FHJF.gif]
~~~~~~YouAintPro~~~~~~