Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IP/HWID (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1) Why were you banned? Using third party tools or cheat

2) Hi belder I own a pisonet sorry my customer for cheating / wall. I don't know if he used cheat iknow his account was banned.. sorry please forgive me. now i will monitor my pesonet every time to time so that i can be sure that my business will be unbanned by my two units.. I have a PC only i have it banned i also know that it is included in my two units. i do not use cheat/wall i am not guilty at crime.. i hope you can help me unbanned my 2 units at my PC
 only me use my pc.. please solve my problem I promise i will always be active in my shop promise never to be repeated.. THANKYOU BELDER

3) do you use any type of hack? Yes but my customer not me

4) type of banned: PC/HWID

5) your usename : Choybotz

owner of the pesonet..
This thread is being REVIEWED may i know the possible users that got banned in this hardware?
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(09-27-2020, 03:38 PM)Belder Wrote: This thread is being REVIEWED may i know the possible users that got banned in this hardwa
Thankyou belder I will wait for the review.. I have pesonet 3 units and 2 units banned please solve my problems because we have no income for 3 or 4 days and i have my own pc other than my pesonet I only play but banned not I use the cheat/wall.. promise belder i always monitor my pesonet promise I am always active
i need to know possible username of the people that got banned.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(09-27-2020, 04:54 PM)Belder Wrote: i need to know possible username of the people that got banned.
I know that banned two times IGN : Sakitmankol I promise belder I will not repeat I learned what happened to my business

(09-27-2020, 04:54 PM)Belder Wrote: i need to know possible username of the people 
Vanix12 he was the last one to play on my pesonet before HWID banned he told me he suddenly lost DC account  but not banned account