Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IP OR HWID BAN? (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1.) i don't know why i am banned. my account is working but the killersource app is not working.

2.)You should unban me because i was not guilty of any crime and i dont know why my ip is banned either. my pc is connected to the pesonet 
i don't know why my pc is included.

3.)i did not use any type of hack or wall or cheat.

4.i think IP BAN or HWID BAN i don't really know.

5.)Killername43/RedPotato

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This thread is being REVIEWED as of this moment.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
What's the meaning of "pc is connected to the pesonet"?
Were you actually playing in netcafe?
Is there any possible users that was logged in to this account if so whos account and whats the name?
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(09-25-2020, 01:53 PM)Belder Wrote: Is there any possible users that was logged in to this account if so whos account and whats the name?
Goodnoon sir. i don't think that there was someone who log in in my pc. it's just me. but my account is safe only the ks app. i tried it in different pc's already and my acc is still working. thankyou sir.
This thread has been reviewed and we UNBANNED the possible connected ip in this case , try if u can log in now.
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
Photo 
(09-26-2020, 01:47 PM)Belder Wrote: This thread has been reviewed and we UNBANNED the possible connected ip in this case , try if u can log in now.
Good evening sir. i already try to open the app and still not working, i already re install ks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try again