Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HWID BANNED (UNBANNED)
Bug 
Good day to all the GM/CMs!  my pc has been banned but i don't know the reason why it got banned. I think one of my customers cheated/wall hacking used the unit. I am the owner of the unit have and i don't know how to solve this problem. the last player is  [IGN TFC_MaxCANDY ]   used this in the evening , and when i open KS in the morning i saw words that said  you have been banned. Contact gm to inquiry the reason. But in other pc we can log in, all of our chars can log in, i really dont know who using cheat in my pc i got only 5 pc sir..Please help me to solve this problem because this is the only PC that works properly. I hope you can fix my problem and unbanned my unit. I promise i will not happened again and will spectate always if someone using wallhack/cheats .

.3.Do you use any types of hacks? - maybe yes.
4.Type of ban? - [b]HWID[/b]
5.Your Username - Username: wellplayed Characters name/IGN : TFC|LisannaKate|

Sincerly yours 
PesonetOwner.
Please use the correct format.
Kindly edit your post and read the stick thread to get the correct format otherwise this will be denied.

-Pending
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(09-24-2020, 12:06 AM)wellplayed Wrote: Good day to all the GM/CMs!  my pc has been banned but i don't know the reason why it got banned. I think one of my customers cheated/wall hacking used the unit. I am the owner of the unit have and i don't know how to solve this problem. the last player is  [IGN TFC_MaxCANDY ]   used this in the evening , and when i open KS in the morning i saw words that said  you have been banned. Contact gm to inquiry the reason. But in other pc we can log in, all of our chars can log in, i really dont know who using cheat in my pc i got only 5 pc sir..Please help me to solve this problem because this is the only PC that works properly. I hope you can fix my problem and unbanned my unit. I promise i will not happened again and will spectate always if someone using wallhack/cheats .

.3.Do you use any types of hacks? - maybe yes.
4.Type of ban? - [b]HWID[/b]
5.Your Username - Username: wellplayed Characters name/IGN : TFC|LisannaKate|

Sincerly yours 
PesonetOwner.
This thread is being REVIEWED as of this moment.
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(09-24-2020, 12:06 AM)wellplayed Wrote: [1} Good day to all the GM/CMs!  Please help me to solve this problem because this is the only PC that works properly. I hope you can fix my problem and unbanned my unit. I promise it will not happened again and will spectate always if someone using wallhack/cheats in my computer shop  .

[2]  My pc has been banned but i don't know the reason why it got banned. I think one of my customers cheated/wall hacking used the unit. I am the owner of the unit  and i don't know how to solve this problem. the last player is  [IGN TFC_MaxCANDY ]  used this in the evening , and when i open KS in the morning i saw words that said  you have been banned. Contact gm to inquiry the reason. But in other pc we can log in, all of our chars can log in, i really dont know who using cheat in my pc i got only 5 pc. Please help me to solve this problem because this is the only PC that works properly. I hope you can fix my problem and unbanned my unit. I promise i will not happened again and will spectate always if someone using wallhack/cheats . Please unbanned my pc Sad  cause no one is playing in my unit now, or banned my own account even i dont ever use wallhacking/cheat, just unbanned my pc cause i have mouth to feed.     

[3]Do you use any types of hacks? - ( Yes. Wallhacking)
[4]Type of ban? - HWID
[5]Your Username - wellplayed
i reviewed this but this account seemed to be still working , any possible account that actually got banned? i cant find a trace with this one.
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(09-26-2020, 02:09 PM)Belder Wrote: i reviewed this but this account seemed to be still working , any possible account that actually got banned? i cant find a trace with this one.
 Sir  im 100% i dont know who is using in my unit that use cheat,wallhacking , i really dont know im just a pesonet owner, i ask every of my costumer but no one is banned, we TFC group are not using cheat, we good at playing and we play in same shop . please sir i really dont know who is using wallhackign in this unit .. Sad  if someone do, please dont un banned it ,, just my pc unbanned i really need this pc this time , hope you understand sir....  I love this game sir, i never cheat , swear to god. 

Thank you and good day sir. 
God bless
Unbanned.
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~